Abdominal pain is also called belly pain or stomach ache. It is that pain which is felt in any part ranging from lower chest to pelvic bone.
Feeling of discomfort in any abdominal area mentioned in the photo on the right, it can be sharp, crampy, dull, intermediate, radiating, achy, or can be accompanied by nausea, vomiting, constipation, loss of weight, loss of appetite, flatulence heartburn, breathlessness.
- Hunger, anxiety
- Infection of kidney, intestine, urinary bladder, appendicitis, gall bladder, ovaries, peritoneum any organ in abdomen
- Nausea, Vomiting, stress, constipation, diarrhea,
- Crohn’s disease, colitis, irritable bowl syndrome, ulcerative colitis
- Organ rupture, lactose intolerance, celiac disease
- Heart attack, pelvic inflammatory disease, cancer
- Physical examination by doctor, history taking
- Palpation , percussion, auscultation
- X-ray, ultrasound, stool test, colonoscoy , endoscopy, blood , urine