It is the cancer of testes which is located in the scortum which is hang behind the penis. It is the male reproductive organ it produces male hormone and sperm at puberty.
Below mention are the signs and symptoms of testicular cancer:
- Back Pain
- Tenderness at chest
- Pain and discomfort in the testes
- Lump In testes
- Dull ache in groin region
- Fluid accumulation in scortum
The exact mechanism of this condition is not known yet. Inflammation turn into cancer when continuous repairment of cells induce mutations in the DNA of the cells of testes which initiate the cancer development.
Diagnostic tests include:
- Physical test to check any physical abnormality and tenderness and swelling around the testes.
- Blood test to check the level of male sex hormone.
- Imaging test like x-ray and CT scan for the detail image of the testes.
- Biopsy of testicular tissue to see the type and stage of cancer.
Treatment option include:
- Surgery to remove the tumor.
- Freezing the tumor cell by cryoablation.
- Chemotherapy to kill the cells by drugs.
- Immunotherapy to strong the immune system.