It is syndrome which is define as the autoimmune condition in which your blood start to make antibodies which cause the blood clot formation in the body.
Anti-phospholipids syndrome includes the following mention signs and symptoms:
- Repeated miscarriages
- Blood clot in your legs
- Transient ischemic attack
- Bleeding when clot dissolves
It is cause by an over active immune condition due to which our immune systems start to make antibodies which make the blood to more prone to clot. Autoimmune disorders may involve in this condition.
Complications depends on the tissue or organ in which blood clot formation occur which includes:
- Cardiovascular problem
- Renal failure
- Stroke due to the reduce blood flow to your brain
- Pulmonary embolism
- Miscarriages due to the reduce fetal growth
If you notice any signs and symptoms which is mention above the immediately take appointment to your physician which recommend the blood test to diagnosis the antiphospholipid syndrome. Blood tests occurs in two stages which is 12 or more weeks apart.
The aim of treatment in antiphospholipid syndrome is to thin the blood to avoid the clotting. Various combinations of blood thinner may recommend like heparin and warfarin. But it may increase the risk of bleeding so strict monitoring required.
Lifestyle and Home Remedies
Apart from treatment, lifestyle will also reduce the signs and symptoms in antiphospholipid syndrome:
- Shave with an extra care avoid razors
- Use soft brush for hair
- Use soft toothbrush
- Avoid physical activities which include the risk of injury
- Eat food which include vitamin K
- Do not take any medication with prescription