This is condition which is characterized by entering of semen in the bladder instead of emerging from the penis during orgasm. Sexual climax ks reached but liitte or no semen will be ejaculated in this condition that’s why it is also known as dry orgasm.
- Dry orgasm i-e little or no semen ejaculation during climax
- Cloudy urine
- Male infertility
Retrograde ejaculation occurs when the bladder neck muscle doesn’t tighten properly leads to entering of semen in the bladder instead of ejaculating out of the body. Many condition leads to this disease namely:
- Bladder neck surgery or retroperitoneal lymph node dissection surgery
- Medications side effects
- Diabetes, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease or a spinal cord injury leading to nerve defects.
- Radiation therapy in pelvic area
Diagnosis of this condition depends upon detailed medical history and complete general physical examination of the patient. Other tests include urine analysis is done.
Treatment options include:
- Medications like imipramine, midodrine, chlorpheniramine (Chlor-Trimeton, others) and brompheniramine (Veltane, others), ephedrine
- Intrauterine insemination is sometimes considered