It is cancer of the vagina which is the muscular tube which connect the uterus to the outer vaginal opening. It is also known as birth canal. If it spread to other organs then will difficult to treat.
Signs and symptoms include:
- Pelvic pain
- Painful urination
- Vaginal discharge
- Vaginal bleeding
- Pain during intercourse
The exact cause of the liver cancer is not known yet. It is assumed that when mutation causes changing in the cell’s machinery which is called DNA. Then growth of cell starts in uncontrol fashion and make large number of abnormal cells which disturb the whole organ.
If left untreated it may cause the following complications:
- Metastasize to the other organ.
- Permanent damage to the reproductive organ.
Diagnostic tests for endometrial cancer include:
- Transvaginal ultrasound to take the detailed image of your vaginal canal.
- Pelvic examination to check any physical abnormality
- Hysteroscopy to see inner condition of uterus with the help of the flexible tube-like endoscopy.
The aim of treatment is to reduce the signs and symptoms and prevent the complications. Treatment options include:
- Surgery to remove the vaginal canal if it became invasive in nature. But due to which you never got pregnant. It is the best option for old age women.
- Radiotherapy to kill the cancerous cells with the help of radiations.
- Chemotherapy used chemotherapy drugs to kill the cancer cells. Drugs can be given by intravenously or by orally.
- Hormonal therapy for advance type of cancer.
- Immunotherapy to make your immune system strong to cope the stress of cancer.